Agricultural land licence
- Length:5 pages (1150 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
A licence for any event taking place on agricultural land - equestrian, market, rally or fair etc between the land owner and event organiser. The event may take place on any number of days and the agreement allows additional time for setting out, packing up and cleaning.
If the event organiser requires certainty/a legal right to occupy, for example if he intends to spend substantial sums in promotion of the event, he may insist on a lease, such as document Agricultural property lease: land and buildings for non-farming business use, but note that "Agricultural property lease: land and buildings for non-farming business use" does not contain all the provisions specific to events management.
Application and features
- Suitable for any landowner
- Suitable for any event organiser who wants to hire any combination of buildings or land for an event
- Details of the parties
- Details of the land, term and fee
- Use allowed
- Toilet and other hygiene facilities
- Maintenance of walls, fences, gates and other boundaries
- Vehicles coming onto the land
- Rubbish and chemicals used
- Access for both parties