Agricultural property lease: land and buildings for non-farming business use
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Standard business lease with additions relevant to the rural character of let land and buildings. If you are not sure whether the tenant will or will not carry on a business, use this document.
This docuement is for:
- Landlord (owner of buildings such as stables, sheds or barns)
- Tenant (someone who wants to use buildings)
- For any non-agricultural use, like storage
Lease or licence?
Any licence is outside of the statutory landlord and tenant framework, but the agreement has to reflect the name. An agreement is not a “licence” just because of the title.
The effect of a licence is:
- Tenants have no security
- Landlords need give no notice
Application and features
- Flexible - alternative editable paragraphs to suit your needs
- Comprehensive – simply delete what is not required in your case
- Suitable for many agricultural uses
- Written in plain English
- Explanatory notes included
- Interest and further payments
- Tenant’s use and covenants
- Agricultural restrictions on tenant
- Landlord access
- Responsibilities for condition, repair and maintenance
- Transfer and subletting
- Provision for premature termination
- Rent review
- Quiet enjoyment
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"We find this site an excellent source for legal documents which we require from time to time in our business. We would highly recommend using this site. "Jonathan Murphy
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will defintely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana