Children's nanny contract
- Length:12 pages (3500 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this children’s nanny contract
This professionally drawn nanny contract is for parents to edit and present to your new nanny. It covers all that you would expect in a Net Lawman contract of employment plus many additional provisions relevant to this particular employment.
The contract covers many areas where disputes could arise: expenses, prompt payment, emergency procedures, parental absence, hours of work and more. However, it is in plain English for easy understanding by Nanny and easy edit by you.
Contents of this children’s nanny contract
- References and qualifications
- Trial period option
- Liaison arrangements
- Job title and description
- Place and hours of work
- Salary and expenses
- Use of car
- Leaves: holidays, sickness, other
- Work outside the Republic of Ireland
- Other business or employment
- Confidentiality: protecting your privacy and hers
- Disciplinary and grievance procedure
- Notice period, and termination provisions
- Data protection
- Miscellaneous legal matters: critical factors which shape the contract in your favour
All rights reserved