Agricultural licence: to occupy land with stables; barn or other out-buildings
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a simple license of land for any non-business use. The land may or may not have stables or other buildings on it. As this document will be mostly used by equestrian lovers, it has been drawn to include equestrain related provisions, however, it can just as easily be used for any other non-business use.
This is a simpler form of the Net Lawman lease document "Agricultural lease: Open land for equestrian or any non-business use"; suitable for a letting up to say five years of a field or two, for equestrian use. If the facilities and buildings are of substantial value, use "Agricultural lease: Open land for equestrian or any non-business use".
Who will use this document?
- Any potential landlord (owner of buildings such as stables, sheds or barns);
- Or tenant (someone who wants to use the establishment);
- Who wants to lease or rent any combination of buildings and or land for any equestrian;
- or other non-business use.
Lease or licence?
Any licence is outside of the statutory landlord and tenant framework. But the agreement has to reflect the name - you cannot just call an agreement a “licence” for it to be one.
The effect of a licence is that:
- The tenant has no security;
- The landlord has to give no notice.
- There are some important provisons and considerations when using a document such as this; we advise you to read our free information page on 'Lease or Licence?'
Application and features
- Flexible - alternative paragraphs to suit your needs
- Invaluable notes guide you through the minefield
- Suitable for many types of non-business use
- Written in plain English!
- Details of the parties, the licence fee and the land
- Permitted use of the land
- Payment: how and when, including interest
- Condition and repair
- Restrictions on the licensee
- Rubbish removal and contamination
- Access for both parties
- Transfer and assignment
- Termination: how and when
- Other legal provisions
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"The document was extremely useful and I shall certainly use your service again."Colin Poole
"We find this site an excellent source for legal documents which we require from time to time in our business. We would highly recommend using this site. "Jonathan Murphy