Car park lease agreement
This is a version of our land lease, tailored specifically for car parks and lorry parks. The lease allows for use of any buildings or infrastructure on the land. Features: short term: 1 to 5 years; guarantor; break provision; rent review options; options for assignment and sub-letting; draft agreement for security deposit.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this lease
This is a lease agreement to let a plot of land that the tenant will use to park and store vehicles, most likely cars or lorries. It is a tailored version of our less specific land lease. The agreement allows for existing buildings or items of plant (e.g. an office or car wash) to be included within the lease.
The document has been drawn to help protect the landlord's interests as greatly as possible.
Similar lease agreements
We offer a less specific land lease for land that is used for other purposes. You can find it at: Business lease: land, either vacant or with plant or buildings.
Plain English is used throughout except where it is necessary to use legal terms common in this field of law.
The key features of this agreement can be summarised as:
- term of 5 years or under (often called a short term lease)
- standard guarantor
- options for transfer or assignment to another party
- sub-letting forbidden
- option to include a break clause for premature termination by the tenant
- a choice of options for rent reviews
This car park lease has been drawn so as to make it applicable to the vast majority of leasing scenarios without making it difficult to edit. security of tenure excluded
The law in this land lease
This lease is regulated primarily by:
- the Landlord and Tenant Acts 1860-2005;
- in particular the Landlord and Tenant (Amendment) Act 1980; and
- the Landlord and Tenant (Amendment) Act 1994
- In balancing the codes with the law and the interest of the Landlord, we have followed the codes where reasonable, but have preferred the interest of the Landlord where there may be a difference.
This template is comprehensive, providing alternative choices for important decisions.
The contents include 25 provisions and 2 schedules covering:
- rent: amount, other payments, interest on overdue rent, periodic review
- condition and repair
- tenant's positive obligations
- restrictions on tenant: prohibited activities on the property
- signs and advertisements
- goods and vehicles
- assignment of the lease
- indemnities by the tenant
- security deposit
- access for landlord
- termination: default notice by landlord; provision for premature termination (a break clause)
- Schedule 1: rights reserved
- Schedule 2: draft agreement for a security deposit agreement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
By Tom Carroll 26 May 2014
The document suited our requirements completely. Fast efficient comprehensive service.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"...Yes very useful. I understand the terminology etc as I've seen a fair few legal docs before. Notes are very helpful. Gives me some base insight without the expense of a solicitor! "John K
"Efficient & fast way to create legal docs. "Infobahn