Horse loan agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
An easy to edit template to cover loaning a horse for eventing and jumping or a pony for showing. Alternative provisions are included for free loan or a borrower paying to the use the horse or pony. Invaluable for anyone keeping proper transaction records and looking for protection from compensation claims.
Application and features
- Suitable for a horse or pony for eventing, jumping, dressage or cross country
- Editable for flexible agreements
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory guidance notes
- Alternative clausses for paid or free loan
- Responsibilities of rider for care and maintenance
- Who is responsible for risk and insurance
- Conditions of loan that rider shall compete in specified competitions
- Extensive warranties relating to condition and history of horse
- Brood mare may not be in foal
- Supply to buyer of documents and record of achievement
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"Excellent documents and so easy to use "Killoran Slate
"I liked the document and am a big supporter of templates and independence from solicitors where possible. There are many things we can do ourselves with pro forma templates such as those from your company. The key is to know when to get professional advice and when to go alone. I'll keep an eye for future opportunities to do business with you."KP, Dublin