- Length:6 pages (1790 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
An easy to edit template to cover loaning a horse for eventing and jumping or a pony for showing. Alternative provisions are included for free loan or a borrower paying to the use the horse or pony. Invaluable for anyone keeping proper transaction records and looking for protection from compensation claims.
Application and features
- Suitable for a horse or pony for eventing, jumping, dressage or cross country
- Editable for flexible agreements
- Written in plain English
- With explanatory guidance notes
- Alternative clausses for paid or free loan
- Responsibilities of rider for care and maintenance
- Who is responsible for risk and insurance
- Conditions of loan that rider shall compete in specified competitions
- Extensive warranties relating to condition and history of horse
- Brood mare may not be in foal
- Supply to buyer of documents and record of achievement