- Length:20 pages (6000 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a shorter document, stripped down to cover the requirements of a buyer of home based trader. Covers full e-commerce provisions. It assumes no real property and no employees are to be transferred with the sale.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Value Added Tax
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Defective products and service liabilities
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names