Holiday caravan letting agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for letting a holiday caravan, anywhere in the world. It is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. It is drawn with a view to you sending it out in response to an enquiry or posted on your website.
This document is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting of a furnished caravan to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months or a residential caravan letting (simply because the holiday maker may acquire certain rights at law the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"I appreciate your patience. I have to say though it took me a while (I had almost given up) to come across your internet site, but I was quite impressed with the manoverabilty of the site itself and the services it offers. Normally I am very cautious about internet services and am pleasantly impressed by you professional response. Without doubt I will defintely be recommending yourselves to others."Razwana
"Efficient & fast way to create legal docs. "Infobahn