End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Length:11 pages (3450 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this website T&C licence
Here is your website T&C for a End user licence agreement, software, gizmos: download only; B2B and B2C; may be re-seller.
We have assumed that users interface with your website and that you therefore require tough and extensive protection of your intellectual property, your website and security. We also provide a comprehensive menu of items you will probably use to regulate what your users are permitted to upload.
The document does not try to describe what you actually do or offer for sale. That will be detail for you to make clear on your website.
We have given you options in many areas, each in simple terms so that you can choose exactly what you want without having to put legal words together.
- Professionally draw, tough law
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas, so no requirement for you to be your own lawyer
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- Grant of licence
- Restrictions on use of licensed product
- Further requirements of the licence
- Copying the licensed product
- Freedom to transfer
- Renewal payments
- Security of your credit card
- Third party owners and additional restrictions
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- U.S. Government end users
- Copyright and other intellectual property
- Miscellaneous matters
Over 1,500 words of helpful and informative drafting notes.