End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Length:9 pages (2800 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this app licence agreement
Here is your website downloaded app licence agreement (“EULA”) for any device. The licence assumes you are selling World wide to anyone who wants to buy. You may be selling one app or many. You may have written them yourself, bought them or licenced them for you to exploit the sale to end users.
The licence may be renewable annually or for a fixed number of years. The options are specific and clear, to give you a wide range of possibilities.
There is a menu of restrictions on use and obligations of the licensee, to maximise the value of your interest.
Provisions for restricted copying and transfers, with options. Full copyright protection, of course.
- Professionally draw, tough law
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas, so no requirement for you to be your own lawyer
- Practical, alternative business provisions
If you want to do more than simply licence an app, you may also need a document which covers interaction between your site and a visitor, methods of payment and much more. Look at Software licences, sales and EULAs if you want something more sophisticated.
- Warranty for our authority
- Grant of licence
- Further requirements of the licence
- The price
- Security of your credit card
- Restrictions on Use of App
- Copying the App
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- U.S. Government end users
- Copyright and other intellectual property
- Miscellaneous matters
Over 1,000 words of helpful and informative drafting notes.