Equestrian facilities licence
- Length:3 pages (570 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
Agreeing the occasional use of facilities, like show jumping, arenas, gallops or cross country courses. The document specifically protects the facility owner from claims. For one-off or repeat use - especially between neighbours or people living close by.
Application and features
- Comprehensive agreement any person who has facilities to rent or a person wanting to hire another’s facilities
- Practical and firm provisions protect the owner from claims
- Written in plain English
- Explanatory notes included
- Identification of facility
- Time and conditions for use
- Obligations of user
- Indemnity to land owner
I would recommend you for the reasons above
All rights reserved