Business transfer agreement: incorporation of a sole trader or partnership to a company
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for the sale of a business by either a company or a limited liability partnership or one or more individuals. If you are looking for company sale agreements, we have them listed on another page within the ‘company’ category.
This business sale agreement is suitable for any individual or company selling or buying a business or enterprise of any type to his own company.
Application and features
- Suitable for any type of business. Any shareholder or prospective shareholder may propose a shareholders' agreement and offer one of these template legal documents as a draft
- Extensive use of warranties for good measure although it is unlikely they will be required seeing as you are the buyer and seller
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition
- Suitable provisions for contract to cover transfer of leasehold and freehold property
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included
- Terms of the agreement for sale and list of subject matter of sale
- Allocation of purchase price, when and how it is to be paid
- What happens to complete the transaction
- Dealing with counting and hand over of stocks
- Responsibility for creditors and debtors
- Seller's warranties
- Seller's future activities
- Mediation of a dispute before court action
- Other usual provisions to protect your interest
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Irish law.
"I will certainly be advertising your company to other business colleagues.
The lease was like picking up an old favourite novel and understanding everything from the first turn of the page. So easy to read and complete, what a joy and your site was recommended to me by another colleague.
Hope this brings a smile to your face knowing you are making business life easy for people and furthermore the price was just as pleasing.
"Eileen L (Introsports Limited)
"I have found the product exactly what I wanted and the notes helpful - as well as it being easy to locate, buy and download. There should be a better way of making your product more widely known. I have recently had experience of a tailor-made lease and this left a lot to be desired - whereas your product is well researched and ticks all the boxes. "Ted
"I found information I had been looking for on citizens information.ie about capabilities of the power of attorney, and revoking it, which I could not find elsewhere. Extremely useful, lifesaver "Rory Sheridan