- Length:11 pages (2950 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this allotment lease or tenancy
This lease is for letting an allotment to a gardener for his / her private use. It is not suitable for letting for any business use.
The lease covers all that a landlord will require, in simple terms. It provides options for a break clause and for the tenant to put up a greenhouse or frames. Option for guarantor too.
It is drawn for any term of up to 5 years, with fixed rent increases if and when required.
Land lease contents
This template is comprehensive, providing alternative choices for important decisions.
The contents include:
- rent: amount, interest on overdue rent, automatic increases
- condition and repair
- tenant's positive obligations
- restrictions on tenant: prohibited activities on the property
- indemnity by the tenant
- security deposit
- termination: default notice by landlord; provision for premature termination (a break clause)
- Schedule of rights reserved